We may be a technology group, but first and foremost, we are problem-solvers. We see it as our mission to make the world a little better than today because we know that we have to play our part. Luckily, many share our vision.
Our goal is to stop all unnecessary energy usage and CO2 emissions in buildings.
We dedicate ourselves to developing easy-to-use technology that puts you in control, gives you the information you need, and the measures to empower change.
Buildings account for 41% of the world's energy consumption and 36% of greenhouse gases. Let's change that.
How do we achieve our goals?
Our mission is to lead the way in developing a cutting-edge technology platform that promotes energy and resource efficiency. We strongly believe in the importance of doing our part to reduce our environmental impact, and we are committed to conducting ourselves with the utmost honesty, integrity, accountability, and transparency. Together, we can achieve our goals and make a positive impact on the world around us.
Kiona Group is subject to the Norwegian Transparency Act.
What we do
We prove it is possible to meet the future cost-efficiently through an open, customizable, and user-friendly proptech platform. We integrate and connect all technical systems across brands and years of deployment without the need for internal software and servers.
Our solutions make it possible to:
- Reduce energy usage and greenhouse gas emissions from both residential and commercial buildings.
- Reduce food loss with temperature monitoring, documentation, and alarm screening of refrigeration systems.
- Easy documentation, monitoring, and reporting for utility consumption, waste, and emissions.
- Gain easy access to and control of all technical installations from anywhere through a cloud solution.
- Increase third-party satisfaction, enabling employees and tenants to feel empowered.
Where it all started
Since the early 2000s, we have been helping companies reduce their energy consumption and product losses. We know more is achieved when you collaborate, so Egain IWMAC, Cebyc, and Moldeo joined forces, creating one Kiona in 2021.
Today, we're backed by a fantastic team of investors and partners worldwide. Facing challenges with guts and a healthy dose of optimism, we see only opportunity in the future. And if you are like us who believe only the sky's the limit, you'll fit right in.