Technical Sales Manager
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Espoo, Otaniemi
Recruiter - Headhunter
Direct: +358 (0) 9 7515 4111
We seek a sales-oriented, professional technical sales engineer to join our company. The technical sales engineer's responsibilities include identifying and winning new customers, ensuring and developing long-term relationships with our customers to an agreed retention level, delivering product demonstrations, networking with new clients, expanding sales territories, and increasing your knowledge of technical products. You should be able to provide excellent customer support and make appropriate suggestions for improvement.
To be successful as a technical sales engineer, you should demonstrate excellent active listening skills, actively work to develop the local team, patience, and confidence. Outstanding candidates are self-starters with superb networking abilities, research skills, and a good eye for opportunities.
- Simplify technical terms during product demonstrations and post-sales customer support.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with existing clients and meet with new clients to expand sales territories.
- Updating orders and sales and negotiating the best contract terms.
- Listen to customers' needs and advise them on the best products.
- Memorizing technical product specifications and keeping up-to-date with new company products as well as industry trends
- Obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products and recommendations Product stakeholders
Your background includes
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or similar.
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience
- Experience in sales through Partners would be advantageous.
- Experience in the Real Estate (Residential, Commercial, or Industrial), Heating Central / HVAC, or Building Management industry.
- Experience with customer service, analysis
- Fluent in Finnish and business proficient in English.
- A valid driver's license.
- An Extrovert, with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledgeable and curious in the field of building management
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: Self-starter, agile, flexible.
- Service-minded and solutions orientated.
- A professional appearance.
- An engaging international work atmosphere
- Opportunity to develop skills
- Flexible working environment
- Job listing
Read more about Kiona's solutions and products.