Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Start date: ASAP
Our selection process is continuous. The job listing might close before the recruitment process is complete if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
We are a dynamic and growing software company that delivers innovative solutions to our clients. Our team consists of talented and passionate developers who work together to create high-quality products that help our customers save money and the environment through reduced energy consumption and better building management.
Work in a small and agile team with high flexibility and with product owners intimately familiar with product and software development challenges.
As a Developer at Kiona, you are focused on product development and responsible for providing technical knowledge to support the product strategy and functionality enhancement. As a developer, you work closely with the teams to ensure that all software solutions accurately reflect the market requirements.
- Take ownership of your projects, ensuring progress, quality, and maintainability
- Keep up to date on technology trends within core competencies
- Obtain and utilize domain knowledge and spread knowledge in the team
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams to identify, analyze, and solve complex problems
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices and standards
- Work with integrations toward different hardware using various proptech protocols
- Develop cross-product implementations within the Kiona portfolio
Your background includes
The ideal candidate for the position has a passion for coding as well as:
- 3+ years of experience with back-end development for web with programming languages like PHP, Go or Python
- Experience in working with cloud technologies e.g. Google, Azure and Docker
- Experience with software development tools and Agile methodologies
- The ability to work with front-end technologies would be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar experience
- Participation in internal and external training and conferences
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model
- Extended health insurance
If you're a talented developer with a passion for software development and a desire to make a positive impact, we'd love to hear from you.
If you're committed to continuous learning and improvement, we'd love to hear from you!