Location: Kungsbacka, Sweden
Start date: ASAP
Our selection process is continuous. The job listing might close before the recruitment process is complete if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team and mission to create a more sustainable future. In this role, you will develop and deploy end-to-end machine learning solutions from ideation to production using the latest technology.
You will, for example,
- Select appropriate algorithms and models to solve specific business problems
- Develop and maintain machine learning infrastructure and systems
- Train, test, and validate machine learning models.
- Analyse large datasets and design effective data pipelines
Who you are
To thrive in this position, you must have strong communication skills and the skill to articulate complex ideas to non-technical stakeholders. Furthermore, you have excellent problem-solving skills and enjoy working independently in cross-functional teams. Preferably, you are also interested in staying updated with the latest trends and advancements in machine learning and data science.
Other requirements for this role are;
- Bachelor's degree or other equivalent education within a relevant field
- Experience in building and deploying machine learning models in production environments
- Strong proficiency in Python and machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Scikit-learn
- Knowledge of various machine learning algorithms and Reinforcement learning
- Experience with model optimization, hyperparameter tuning, and feature engineering.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, SQL, and other databases.
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis, probability theory, and mathematical optimization.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
About us and our goals
With well-proven integration and connectivity solutions, we help our customers achieve their financial and sustainability goals by digitizing both new and old buildings, as well as heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. We are a leading SaaS company with the vision to make a significant difference in the fight against climate change by offering the smartest and most cost-effective Proptech platform on the market.
We aim to stop all unnecessary energy consumption and CO2 emissions caused by buildings. Developing user-friendly technology that gives our clients control, provides the needed information, and outlines the actions required to drive change. Buildings account for 41% of the world's energy consumption and 36% of all greenhouse gas emissions. We want to change that.
Are you also interested in creating a more sustainable future?