Focus: Product Marketing
Location: Kungsbacka, Sweden
Recruiting manager: Viktor Vitell, CMO
Do you have a talent for marketing and a drive to succeed? We're seeking a colleague to join our team and help us bring our products to market.
In this role, you'll be tasked with developing and executing successful product launches, conducting market research with our product managers, and working with our content and creative teams to create engaging marketing and sales material. If you have an interest in the property industry and energy management, there will be opportunities for you to continue developing your knowledge at Kiona. So, what are you waiting for? If you're ready for a new challenge and eager to make a big impact, apply today and let's see what you can do!
Kiona may be a technology group, but first and foremost, we are problem-solvers. We see it as our mission to make the world a little better than today because we know that we have to play our part. Luckily, many share our vision.
As a marketing specialist, you will be a member of our marketing team and part of delivering on Kiona's external and internal communication strategy. You will have great support from our product managers, who will be your closest cross-functional colleagues.
The Marketing Specialist, focusing on product marketing, is responsible for providing product knowledge to support the marketing strategy, sales enablement, and channel support. This position requires tight interaction with product and innovation, sales, and development to ensure that all marketing collateral accurately reflects features & benefits from each user persona and perspective.
- Product marketing – Work closely with the sales and product development teams to ensure alignment on product positioning and messaging.
- Create content such as articles, presentations, FAQs, feature/benefit sheets, case studies, and identify lead generation opportunities.
- Design and implement product launches for all online/offline channels
Design campaigns (ABM, Inbound, digital, traditional)
The ideal candidate for the position has a successful marketing background and is probably working in a SaaS company today.
- An excellent project manager with many interfaces in the organization
- Used to work across the organization in an international setup
- Experience in product marketing within a B2B industry
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong ability to craft compelling product messaging.
- You will be responsible for product content creation, making sure Kiona, our partners, and end-customers are updated on the latest.
- You have a good understanding and interest in Technology connected to the property industry with the ability to translate it into Customer benefits.
- Structured and analytical with the ability to multitask with colleagues in other departments.
You speak and write fluently in Swedish or Norwegian and English.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will interview continuously
Want to help us bring our products to market? We are looking for the right person to join our team.