When customers need help, they expect swift answers.
Product Specialist and Account Manager
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Espoo, Otaniemi
Recruiter - Headhunter
Direct: +358 (0) 9 7515 4111
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven product specialist to join our fantastic team. Responsibilities include conducting market research and analyzing trends, performing product demonstrations to staff and customers, gathering feedback, and offering recommendations to the sales team. You may also be tasked with facilitating training sessions, as well as assisting with new product launches.
To be successful as a product specialist, you must have a passion for the products you work with and keep expanding product knowledge. Outstanding product specialists should have a keen eye for spotting market trends, a willingness to inspire clients, and the ability to work both independently and within a team.
The products specialist regularly engages other support technicians and colleagues in engineering, sales, and marketing. Their role is to work with other departments to ensure that a business is truly meeting customer needs.
- Product and solution localization to meet local requirements and expectations.
- Answer product-related questions politely and address queries promptly.
- Identify customer needs and recommend appropriate products based on knowledge of products and brand offerings.
- Collaborate and strategize with the business and engineering teams.
- Attend workshops and refresher courses in products, sales, and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Perform product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Manage user training (on-site, webinars, Teams) for the new user and existing users for new functionality.
- Provide remote technical support to customers via Teams, phone, and email.
- Obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products and recommendations Product stakeholders
Your background includes
- Technical background within Building Automation with strong IT knowledge.
- Recognized as 'the go-to person for complex Building Technology system solutions.
- Experience from the Real Estate (Residential, Commercial, or Industrial), Heating Central / HVAC, or Building Management industry.
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Fluent in Finnish and business proficient in English.
- A valid driver’s license.
- An entrepreneurial mind: Self-starter, agile, flexible.
- Service-minded and solutions orientated.
- Excellent at communication and teamwork.
- Knowledgeable and curious in the field of building management and energy efficiency.
- Conscious of presenting a professional appearance.
- An engaging international work atmosphere.
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills.
- Flexible working environment-
Read more about Kiona's solutions and products.